Visual Statement Inc. is pleased to announce the release of EdgeFX Version 6.3. The new standard in forensic diagramming and animation software, EdgeFX represents cutting edge technology from a proven company fiercely committed to maintaining the most user-friendly and technologically advanced software product in the industry.
This release offers several updates and enhancements to the program, and is available to all EdgeFX customers.
General Functionality Improvement
• Improved drawing tool buttons
• "Right-click" functionality for scene objects enabling quick access to actions list
• New line snapping mode - snap drawing tools anywhere on a line/polyline
• Users can now search for a particular object within the object library
• Titleblocks now automatically scale with page size / margins
• Several other program improvements based on continued customer feedback
Articulated Vehicles / Smart Trailers
• Improved grips for manipulating articulated vehicles
• Added grip for rear axle position on articulated trailer
• Added support for creating point clouds from Riegl scanners
Measurements / Imports
• Improved DXF import & export capabilities
• Measurement log baselines can be created "in place" by clicking anywhere in the scene
• Improved workflow for applying point codes to measurement log points
• Additional point cloud rendering technique gives better results for snapshots & movies
Specialized Scene Objects
• AvatarFX - Improved on-screen responsiveness to rotate controls on property panel and addition of "field of view" capability
Tools, Analysis & Reports
•MomentumFX- Added option to enter non-zero final velocity, Principle Direction of Force (PDOF) angles range from -180 to 180 instead of from 0 to 360
To obtain this update or to learn about how EdgeFX can improve your crash and crime scene investigations, or to learn about other Visual Statement solutions, please contact email@example.com. or visit www.visualstatement.com
Visual Statement Inc. is one of the leading software developers of diagramming and reporting software for law enforcement and forensic investigators. Founded in 1996 then acquired by publicly traded Trimble Navigation Ltd. in 2006, Visual Statement continues to create intuitive, time-saving solutions by listening intently to their customers. Supporting and drawing on the experience of more than 4,500 law enforcement agencies and consultants, Visual Statement has over 30,000 users worldwide.